In the interest of patient and staff safety, please read the following information.
- Patients will be screened prior to their appointment with regards: –
- contact with an infected person,
- recent overseas travel,
- symptoms related to possible COVID infection, particularly with fever, sore throat, or respiratory issues
Attending the appointment:
- I will check everyone’s temperature when you arrive
- I will ask you to wash your hands with soap and water or to sanitise your hands.
- If you are trying on frames, please do not replace frames on the shelves as they need to be sanitised first. Leave them on the bench to ensure they are suitable cleaned.
- The practice is professionally cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Between all patients, all surfaces and equipment in the consulting rooms are cleaned.
- Strict hand washing protocols are in place.
- I will be wearing protective equipment during the examination when the test requires me to be close to you.
- I have a Perspex screen attached to my slit lamps, to reduce the risk of droplet spread.
- If you are attending the practice please remind your child to refrain from touching surfaces as much as possible, in order to minimise the need for cleaning afterwards.
Thank you for your patience, consideration and observance of the aforementioned.